Saturday 9 July 2016

Day 23 – Saturday 9 July 2016 – Tennant Creek

 Another dog show day and given the weather was forecast for 32 degrees I stayed at camp with the dogs and Shane headed out to take some photos.  Actually it was very pleasant with a cool breeze but unfortunately the wind did get up and played havoc with my eyes.  I was in tears most of the day and not necessarily because of the judging at the show!  I had hoped to take a few more photos but ended up spending more time trying to dry my eyes than looking through the lens.  I did manage to snap this one of our neighbour.  Waiting to be a show dog can be very tiring!


On Shane’s return we decided to bath the dogs so they are clean for our next leg of the trip as well as do a bit of hand washing.

Tonight’s sunset was well worth a few photos.  





No comments:

Post a Comment